What does it look like to engage children spirituality in our homes, in our churches, and in our communities?
We hope you are making plans to join us this summer for the sixth international
Children’s Spirituality Summit
at Lipscomb University in Nashville, Tennessee
Wednesday - Friday, June 27 - 29, 2018
Registration is open, and we are excited to see registrations coming in from across the U.S. as well as from Canada, the Philippines, New Guinea, and Australia.
Our unique conference draws both practitioners and scholars (and some who serve as both) to discuss child theology, best practices, new research, and ministry implications for nurturing children’s spiritual formation. The Children’s Spirituality Summit is the best place we know to interact with leaders on the cutting edge of children’s spiritual formation.
You will have the opportunity to experience and grapple with ideas such as the following that will be presented as workshops and papers:
- Spiritual learning styles: How does a child most naturally connect with God?
- In God's heart with the Psalms: Family prayers
- Little theologians: Learning with and from children as we live through the story together
- Exploring how children express their spiritual awareness of who God is and how God works in their lives
- Including children as serious participants in a church community
- Five theological views of children and how these views shape our ministry with children
In addition to over two dozen papers and workshops, we are excited to engage in two new learning models: experiential learning in 20-minute “taste and see” sessions and six Pecha Kucha presentations!
Come join the conversation and return home renewed and refreshed with innovative and imaginative ideas for coming alongside children on their spiritual journeys.
For more information and to register, go to: www.childrensspirit.org