Lipscomb offers prospective students the opportunity to take the residual ACT on Lipscomb's campus. Beginning January 4, 2019, the residual ACT will be offered on most Mondays and Wednesdays at 8 a.m. through late July. While official ACT scores are valid at any institution, residual ACT scores are only valid at the institution where the test is administered. You are eligible to take the Residual ACT if you have not taken the Residual ACT at Lipscomb or another institution within the last 60 days. Residual ACT results are usually available within 24-36 hours.
On test day, please be sure to remember:
- Bring a #2 pencil (not mechanical)
- Bring a valid photo ID
- Bring a calculator
- Bring your $45 registration fee. Payments can be made in cash or a check made out to Lipscomb University.
- Arrive early as parking can be an issue
- Report to the Crisman Administration building at 8 a.m. on the day of your test.
Please use the form below to register for the test date of your choice, and call 615.966.1776 with any questions. Scores will be sent to the student email address submitted below.
Lipscomb can offer the Residual ACT with accommodations to eligible students with a professionally diagnosed and documented disability. Eligibility for accommodations testing must be confirmed by:
- Providing a copy of the ACT Letter stating the student may receive accommodations OR
- Providing a psycho-educational evaluation stating a need for accommodations due to a condition or disability
Documents will be reviewed by our Disability Services office for approval. The Residual ACT is only able to offer the following accommodations:
- Extended time (time and a half or double time)
- Marking responses in the test booklet
- Food, drink or medication (for medical conditions)
For any other accommodations needed, students will have to take it through the national test. More information is available here