COB: Career Fair
Thursday, March 4, 2021 2:30 PM-5:00 PM
Virtual on Handshake
his spring, we are hosting our large virtual recruiting event open to all undergraduate business majors and graduate business students on Handshake. The College of Business Career Fair will be on Thursday, March 4 from 2:30-5:00 p.m. All details about the event are below and will also be communicated to students via email.
To participate in a virtual Career Fair event, a student must complete five steps. Should you have any questions about anything in this process, please contact Nicole Anderson at email@example.com or 615.966.5314. We are here to help you!
Step One: February 1 to February 26: Register for the event on Handshake.
Step Two: February 24: Initial Resume due HERE.
- Please see examples and resources below.
- Send a Word file saved in this format: LastName, FirstName.doc
Step Three: February 23 to March 3: Attend ONE mandatory Career Fair Prep Session.
- There will be several sessions offered - some virtual and some in person.
- If you participated in a Fall 2020 virtual event Prep Session, you do not need to attend one this semester.
- Registration for Prep Sessions will be by January 11.
Step Four: Make sure your Handshake profile is complete and updated.
- Upload resume approved by Career Connection team.
- Add a professional headshot.
- Make sure that your major and GPA are current.
Step Five: Create your schedule and meet with employers during the event! Then, apply to open positions that are of interest to you.