S-STEM Scholarships for TN Community College Transfer Students.
S-STEM is a pool of grant money awarded by the National Science Foundation to assist transfer students, who have earned their Associate’s degree in Engineering from a Tennessee community college, come to Lipscomb and finish their Bachelor’s degree in one of our three ABET-accredited engineering majors.
Have a private faith-based university experience with an in-state price tag. Lipscomb Engineering offers:
- Small class sizes
- Personal attention from your professors
- No graduate teaching assistants
- Extracurricular engineering competitions
- Engineering mission trips abroad
- Professional development classes with networking
- Internship and job placement support
Lipscomb’s College of Engineering has S-STEM funding through Summer 2020, and it is a competitive application process. See link for the application.
Schedule an appointment to map your progress to a degree with the Civil, Electrical/Computer, and Mechanical Engineering transfer pre-degree plans.
Contact Dr. Fort Gwinn, Associate Dean, for more information, or to schedule a visit, at firstname.lastname@example.org.