S-STEM Scholarships for TN Community College Transfer Students.
S-STEM is a pool of grant money awarded by the National Science Foundation to assist transfer students, who have earned their Associate’s degree in Engineering, come to Lipscomb and finish their Bachelor’s degree in one of our three ABET-accredited engineering majors.
Have a private faith-based university experience with an in-state price tag.
- Small class sizes
- Personal attention from your professors
- No graduate teaching assistants
- Free tutoring
- Extracurricular engineering competitions
- Engineering mission trips abroad
- Professional development classes with networking
- Internship and job placement support
Lipscomb’s College of Engineering has S-STEM funding through Summer 2020, and it is a competitive application process. See link above for the application. Check off the courses you have already completed and map your progress to a degree with the Civil, Electrical/Computer, and Mechanical Engineering transfer pre-degree plans. Contact Dr. Fort Gwinn, Associate Dean, for more information, or to schedule a visit, at firstname.lastname@example.org.