Master of Education in Instructional Coaching
Program at a glance
- Earn a Certificate in Instructional Coaching
- Complete in less than two years
- Evening, weekend and online classes
- 26% In-Service scholarship for full-time educators
- Select courses offered at four different locations
The M.Ed. in Instructional Coaching is a 30 credit hour program that will provide students with skills to be leaders of professional learning and instructional coaches of collaborative learning environments at the school or district level. Courses will help the student understand the learning styles and diverse needs of teachers, models and methods of coaching and presenting to adults, and leadership in setting up collaborative learning practices in an organization. Students completing the specialty courses will receive a Certificate in Instructional Coaching and will have completed 30 hours of coaching field experience.