Master of Management in Health Care
With the Master of Management in Health Care (MMHC), you will be prepared to lead the health care organizations of tomorrow. Developed in close collaboration with industry executives, the MMHC is an innovative program with curriculum that is intentionally integrated, interactive and immersive. The curriculum focuses on empowering you to solve problems creatively, lead organizations and teams effectively and drive disruptive change in health care.
Because the MMHC is a hybrid program consisting of concentrated face-to-face classroom time coupled with rich online experiences, you can continue to work and live your life while completing the program. Using a cohort model, you and your colleagues will complete the entire program in just four semesters. Each semester you will participate in four face-to-face classroom gatherings along with interactive online experiences between each classroom session.
Along with experiencing highly interactive classroom and online sessions, you will have the opportunity to explore how the concepts you learned work together and can be applied to your immediate work setting. Unlike any other program, significant time is reserved at the end of each semester to integrate the concepts covered and give you practical and immersive knowledge and experience. At the end of the program, you will unquestionably be prepared to lead the heath care organizations of tomorrow and drive the disruptive change needed to improve the health of our communities.
Who Should Apply
- Early careerists who want to build a successful career in health care leadership
- Clinicians who want to learn the business of health care and progress in leadership roles within their organizations
- Individuals from non-health care industries who want to transition their experience and skills to a career in health care.
- Designed for working professionals like you who want to learn but need flexibility
- You will benefit from the hundreds of years of combined experience of leading health care executives who helped design the program
- You will complete the program in four semesters
- You will participate in four on-campus weekend sessions per semester with rich online experiences between each session
- You will develop deep, meaning relationships with the diverse students in your cohort
- You will be exposed to varied health care organizations and senior leaders during the immersive components of your program
- You get credit for your undergraduate and professional experience. While assessments are made during your application process, the GMAT is not required