Accounting Boot Camp
The Summer Accounting Boot Camp was created for students who are interested in a career in accounting and want to become a CPA, but did not pursue accounting as an undergraduate degree. With our Accounting Boot Camp, you can fast-track into our Master of Accountancy program by completing your MAcc prerequisites in a part-time, 10-week format during the summer.
- Intensive study of financial accounting specifically for non-accounting undergraduate degree holders
- Gain accounting knowledge before beginning the 30-hour MAcc program.
- The Boot Camp will put you on a level playing field with undergraduates who majored in accounting.
- Classes meet two evenings each week (5:30 - 9:30 PM) and on Saturdays (8 AM - 5 PM)
- The Accounting Boot Camp is $3,950 for 9-hours of undergraduate upper level accounting coursework.
To apply, submit a summer entry term MAcc application. Most students choose to pursue a MAcc degree following the Accounting Boot Camp, but your application does not require that you pursue the MAcc should you change your career goals following the boot camp. Once admitted, students register for AC 4789 Integrated Accounting Seminar (Accounting Boot Camp).
For more information on the Boot Camp, contact Jason.Ziegler@lipscomb.edu or call 615-454-0080.