There is no better way to relive your college days, review your Lipscomb relationships, spend time with your college student and embrace the newest university updates than to visit Lipscomb’s campus during Homecoming & Family Weekend, always held the second weekend of November.
This year, we are combining Family Weekend and Homecoming Weekend into one big, multi-day celebration — Homecoming & Family Weekend on Nov. 8-9, 2019. The celebration is the biggest Lipscomb family gathering of the year. This is your best opportunity to gather with old friends, current students and their families, and former mentors to fellowship together, cheer on the Bisons and enjoy a variety of special activities.
- Lipscomb Honors — An inspirational evening honoring and recognizing the unique ways Lipscomb alumni are making a profound impact in the world. Lipscomb Honors is the highest honor conferred upon Lipscomb alumni.
- Milestone reunions for Golden Circle, Class of 1969, Class of 1979 as well as athletic and other reunions
- Legacy Event
- The Homecoming Musical
- On-campus Homecoming Parade
- Athletic Hall of Fame Luncheon
- Men’s basketball game, plus many more events!
We’re planning a great weekend and look forward to seeing you on campus on Nov. 8-9. Check our social media to see when to register for Homecoming & Family Weekend 2019!