- All student passwords for the network and for WiFi are your L number followed by a $.
- Your L number can be found on your ID card. If you have extra digits on your ID after the L number, they can be ignored. As an example, if the L number on your ID looks like this: L12345678 01, then your password would be L12345678$ (ignore the 01 at the end). Make sure the L is capitalized when you enter it.
- Keep your L number and your ID card confidential.
Email Help - see http://www.lipscomb.edu/academy/page/index/10358
RenWeb Help - see http://www.lipscomb.edu/academy/page/index/10357
Overdrive Help (E-books) - see http://www.lipscomb.edu/academy/upload/file/69074/overdriveinstructions.pdf
Buying a Book on Kindle and Sending to Your iPad (instructions on Amazon)
Renaissance Place and Accelerated Reader
- To log into Renaissance Place, go to https://hosted15.renlearn.com/82045/
- Our Renaissance Place ID is DLCS-27OY (That's the letter "O" after 27)
- To log into Home Connect, go to https://hosted15.renlearn.com/82045/HomeConnect/Login.aspx
- To log into AR Book Finder, go to http://www.arbookfind.com/UserType.aspx
Is there anything else you'd like to see on this page? Are you having tech problems that aren't solved here? Email Mr. Sanders.