iNow Rules and Guidelines - High School
Student Daily Responsibilities
Make these part of your daily routine
- Your iPad/MacBook should arrive at school everyday with a fully charged battery and a power adapter.
- Your iPad should always be in the case. Your MacBook should always be in the case when not in use.
- Your iPad/MacBook should always be placed on a stable and flat surface. Never place your device on the floor.
- Your iPad/MacBook should never be left unattended.
- Your iPad/MacBook should be labeled with student name.
Use your iPad/MacBook as a responsible student
- Read and follow Lipscomb Academy Acceptable Use Policy located in the student handbook.
- Use your iPad/MacBook for teacher approved activities ONLY.
- Students are only allowed to visit websites approved by the teacher or directly related to the topic the teacher assigns.
- If a student accidently goes to a website with inappropriate content, hit the back button and let the teacher know as soon as possible.
- Your iPad/MacBook is the responsibility of the student. Do not allow anyone to use your iPad/MacBook. Students are not allowed to share without teacher approval.
- Sound should be turned off unless directed otherwise by the the teacher.
- Do not use the iPad/MacBook camera to take, forward, or view inappropriate pictures or movies.
- Do not use the iPad/MacBook for capturing, forwarding, or viewing images of someone without their knowledge.
- Do not take a picture or video of anyone without permission of a teacher.
- Do not visit websites with inappropriate content.
- Do not access or send email from another student’s email account.
- Do not impersonate another person online.
- Never delete history or intentionally try to cover up inappropriate use of the iPad/MacBook.
- Do not jailbreak the iPad.