Best Practices Conference
Best Practices Conference for the Christian School
Co-hosted by Wheaton Academy and Lipscomb Academy
June 25-27, 2018 I Lipscomb Academy
Christian schools today have the opportunity to jump to the head of the line in the educational landscape by promoting and executing best practices. Parents today are willing to pay for “value” if they see it being demonstrated in the Christian school. The Best Practices Conference for the Christian School™ is designed to allow schools with proven best practices to share those practices with other Christian schools. We believe that you and your senior staff members will be challenged, motivated, and enabled to launch or perfect best practices in your school. Please plan to join us for this special event.
In addition to Wheaton Academy and Lipscomb Academy leaders, the following national speakers will be presenting one or more sessions.
- Dr. R. Mark Beadle, Head of School, Sevenstar Academy: The Online Christian School
- Mrs. Nikki Daniels, Assistant Headmaster for Advancement, Monte Vista Christian School, Watsonville, CA
- Dr. Gene Frost, Head of School, Wheaton Academy, West Chicago, IL
- Mr. Greg Glenn, Head of School, Lipscomb Academy, Nashville, TN
- Mrs. Andi Holbrook, Development Director, Brentwood Academy, Nashville, TN
- Dr. D. Bruce Lockerbie, Chairman, PAIDEIA, Inc.
- Dr. Randy Lowry, President, Lipscomb University
- Mrs. Susan Macaluso, Curriculum Coordinator, Wheaton Christian Grammar School, Winfield, IL
- Dr. Candice McQueen, Tennessee Commissioner of Education, former Senior Vice President of Lipscomb University
- Mr. Paul Neal and Mr. David Urban, Charter Oak Research, Philadelphia, PA
- Mr. Steve Spoelhof, Consultant, Bayside Capital Management, Holland, MI
About Partner in Education
In the spring of 2017, Lipscomb Academy launched Partner in Education - an event series which brings educational leaders from across North America to Lipscomb Academy for workshops, lectures and professional development events. Previous guests include Tom Schimmer (January 2016) and Kelly Gallagher (January 2017). More than 700 educators from across Tennessee and surrounding states have attended a Partner in Education event, representing 100+ schools.
For more about Tom Schimmer, click here.
For more about Kelly Gallager, click here.