Take control of the information technologies within your organization. Maximize your potential with up-to-date methods and practices. With both a holistic and concentrated curriculum, you’re sure to develop just the skills you’re looking for.
Our seasoned faculty will guide you in presenting technology driven solutions to real-world problems. Our four concentration tracks allow you to create a degree around your personal interests. You will learn what it takes to be successful in the evolving world of information technology.
Whether you are already an IT professional seeking relevant training or a recent graduate desiring extended studies, we have something for you. With either the M.S. or graduate certificate, you’ll be able to effectively create, plan, organize and lead in whatever enterprise you find yourself in.
Eligible students should meet one of the following requirements:
- Hold an advanced degree (master’s or doctorate) in a relevant area
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant area of study, with five years of related work experience
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant area of study and submit GRE scores with application
If you meet one of the above requirements, you may begin the admissions process. Each applicant must complete the following:
- Application with a $50 nonrefundable fee
- Official transcripts (Must have an undergraduate degree with at least a 3.0 or better for full admission)
- GRE test scores
- Two references: one professional and one academic
- Personal statement: The College of Computing and Technology wants to know (1) your personal and career goals and (2) how the graduate program will contribute to the achievement of your goals via the personal statement form.
- On-campus interview
Tuition & Aid
Tuition and fees for the MSIT program are as follows:
- 30-hour program / $1,263 per credit hour (all classes are 3 hours)
- Course materials and fees included in tuition
- Tuition adjustments occur each May