Not majoring in business but interested in understanding the basics of the field? You’re in the right place. Exposure to concepts such as marketing, accounting and management can boost success in a variety of unrelated fields. Our distinguished professors will provide you with applicable skills to utilise within your specific industry. You’ll boost your professional capabilities by engaging in these holistic courses.
- AC 2503 - Financial Accounting
- EC 2413 - Principles of Microeconomics
- ENT 2503 - An Entrepreneur's Introduction to Business
- MG 3503 - Principles of Management
- MK 3503 - Principles of Marketing