You’ve got the ideas and vision, but you need the tactical principles to make them come alive. Let us guide you in the design, plan, launch and execution of your entrepreneurial endeavors. Our well-versed faculty understand what it takes to succeed in the industry, so they’ve established comprehensive curriculum that will set you on the right path. You will learn how to develop professional relationships, plan for the financial success of your business and market at the right time and to the right people. Your ideas are innovative and valuable, and we’ll work alongside you to develop them into their full potential, so that you can be an established expert in the field, too.
Students can select classes to meet their interest in for-profit, social or missional entrepreneurship.
Specific courses required:
- ENT 2503 - An Entrepreneur's Introduction to Business
- ENT 3543 - Entrepreneur Marketing
- ENT 4403 - Entrepreneur Finance
Choose two of the following eight courses:
- BA 3303 - Principles of Business as Mission
- ENT 3453 - Principles of Social Entrepreneurship
- ENT 390V - Entrepreneur Internship
- ENT 4Xn3 - Special Topics in [Insert Area]
- MK 3403 - Strategic Internet Marketing
- MK 3453 - Social Media Marketing
- MK 3543 - Professional Relationships Marketing OR LUEG 3xn3 - Engagements: (selected topic)