Study and practice the pastoral arts in the unique environment of the Debra K. Johnson Rehabilitation Center in Nashville. The MACM (LIFE) degree combines ‘outside’ and ‘inside’ students into one learning community. This is a chance to pursue pastoral training in a cohort setting with both women and men, over a four year period. Within our supportive environment, you’ll learn the skills to restore others and yourself.
Our experienced faculty will guide you through theology, psychology, conflict management, spiritual direction and coaching. We'll help you think critically about complex ministry issues. As a result, you'll learn to lead others in their faith development and increase your effectiveness as a minister.
- Application with $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Three letters of recommendation: one from a college or university administrator or professor, one from a professional supervisor/employer and one from a church leader or minister
- Official transcripts emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mailed to Graduate Admissions (One University Park Dr., Nashville, TN 37204)
- Bachelor's degree
- Undergraduate or graduate GPA of at least 2.75
- 750-1,000-word essay discussing the applicant's religious heritage, career goals and how Hazelip School of Theology might contribute to the achievement of those pursuits
- Completed health form (required during the first semester of enrollment)
Tuition & Aid
Program tuition is currently $540 per credit hour.
Tuition is offered at a discounted rate.
*Note: The graduate tuition rates may increase annually, effective each summer semester.