Summer Event Housing
Lipscomb University offers event housing between mid-May to mid-July for summer event camps and conferences using Lipscomb venues.
Rates for Summer 2019 Event Housing are indicated below:
Traditional Residence Halls
- High Rise: $54 per room/double occupancy/community baths
- Johnson Hall Traditional Side: $54 per room/double occupancy
- Elam Hall: $54 per room/double occupancy/community baths
- Sewell Hall: $54 per room/double occupancy/community baths
All the above residence halls have traditional rooms with 2 twin beds
and shared bathroom facilities in the each hall
Non-Traditional Residence Halls
- Johnson Hall – Suites: $136 per suite each suite has 2 bedrooms with 2 twin beds in each room and a shared bathroom, accommodates up to 4 adults.
- Fanning Hall Suites: $272 per suite each suite has 4 bedrooms with 2 twin beds in each bedroom and a shared bathroom with 2 toilets and 2 showers, accommodates up to 8 adults.
- $360 per 4 bedroom apartment, each bedroom has a bathroom and 2 twin beds. Each apartment has a common area, dining area and kitchen. Accommodates 8 adults.
- $180 per 2 bedroom apartment, each bedroom has a bathroom and 2 twin beds. Each apartment has a common area, dining area and kitchen. Accommodates 4 adults.
- $90 Studio apartment: 2 twin beds, bathroom and a kitchen.
Rooms in Traditional and Non-Traditional Residence Halls do not include linens.
For additional information on Traditional and Non-Traditional Event Housing, please contact Wendy Archer at email@example.com.
Premium Event Housing
- Bison Hall: $100/room, plus fees and taxes – Includes: hotel style bed linens and towels, toiletries, turn down service, and complimentary concierge snack area – All rooms have own bathroom facility
For additional information on Premium Event Housing or the Bison Inn Hotel, please contact Bodhi Dark at firstname.lastname@example.org.