Nation’s top leaders featured at Chick-fil-A® Leadercast® May 10
By Kim Chaudoin on 4/26/2013
Some of the country’s proven leaders will be featured as part of the Chick-fil-A® Leadercast® hosted by Lipscomb University on May 10.
Chick-fil-A® Leadercast® is a one-day leader development event broadcast LIVE from Atlanta, Ga. to hundreds of sites throughout the nation, including Lipscomb University’s Collins Alumni Auditorium. Registration begins at 7 a.m. The event includes four sessions with featured speakers and a special lunch. The program concludes at 3:30 p.m. Up to 5.5 hours of continuing education credit are also available for attendees.
Speakers for this year’s Chick-fil-A® Leadercast® include:
• Jack Welch, Former Chairman and CEO of General Electric
• Andy Stanley, Best-selling leadership author and communicator
• Mike Krzyzewski, Head men’s basketball coach, Duke University and Team USA
• John Maxwell, Best-selling author and leadership expert
• Dr. Henry Cloud, Best-selling author and leadership consultant
• LCDR Rorke Denver, Navy SEAL and star of the 2012 movie Act of Valor
• Sanya Richards-Ross, 2012 London Olympic gold medalist, track & field
• David Allen, Best-selling author of Getting Things Done and productivity expert
• Condolezza Rice, Secretary of State (2005-2009), via exclusive Simply Lead video interview
General admission tickets are $79 and include lunch and all materials. Group tickets (for the purchase of five or more tickets) are available for $74 each. To purchase tickets or for more information call 615.966.6609 or click here.
The program will focus on the idea of “simply leading,” according to event organizers.
“Our lives are full of things that we think will grow our businesses and increase our influence,” according to a release by Chick-fil-A® Leadercast® . “What if there was potential impact in simplifying our lives so that our leadership could thrive? Leading in a complex world requires simplicity to cut through the clutter. This diverse group of internationally-acclaimed authors, leadership experts and practitioners will share insights to help leaders learn how to Simply Lead.”