Apply to Lipscomb with four simple steps.
Click here to see if you qualify for our Yellow Ribbon Program.
- Step 1 – Apply for the Post 9-11 GI Bill
VA Online Application VONAPP
- Step 2 – Apply to Lipscomb
Choose the path that best describes you:
- Traditional Undergraduate – First time/returning student/classes primarily during the day.
- Adult Learning Program – Working adults/returning students/classes primarily at night.
- Graduate – Completed undergraduate/various meeting times and locations.
Prospective veteran students are not required to pay the admission application fee. Do not fill out the fee payment page when reaching this point. Just close the tab and your application has been submitted even though you will not see any such indication...this is by design. If you would like confirmation that the application is in the admissions system, wait 24 hours and call the Admissions office at 877-LU-BISON.
- Step 3 – Request your Service Transcript
Choose your appropriate branch:
- Step 4 – File the FAFSA
Free Application for Federal Student Aid