Consistently listed in the top 20 universities of its type in the Southeast, Lipscomb is both large enough to offer a variety of excellent academic programs that will take students successfully into their futures and small enough for students to have access to Ph.D.-level professors on a daily basis.
At Lipscomb, you can choose from more than 75 areas of study—from accounting, counseling and psychology to education, theology and exercise and nutrition.
Classes are smaller, professors offer more personal, one-on-one attention, and there is a dedicated veteran services office that is ready to support and assist you during your transition to student life and help you prepare for the next chapter of your life.
- The College of Business was ranked 24th in the nation in the Military Times’ 2013 Best for Vets: Business Schools Guide for veterans based on financial aid, academic policies and participation in the Yellow Ribbon Program.
- For the fifth consecutive year, Lipscomb was named in the top 15 percent of military friendly schools on the G.I. Job’s Military Friendly Schools list.
- Lipscomb University has been selected as a "Top School" in the 2015 MAE Guide to Colleges & Universities
- Lipscomb University was ranked the second-best regional university in the South for veterans by US News.
- Lipscomb Veteran Services is ranked #12 Nationally for 2016 Veterans Education by Military Times.
- Awarded designation as a “VETS Campus” by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission.