Lipscomb University has made a commitment to help find lasting and meaningful solutions to long-term and post-acute care challenges in the United States. The School of TransformAging aspires to offer the Nation’s most innovative graduate degree in aging services and to educate a new workforce who will passionately pursue careers with the aging and demonstrate a holistic skill set.
The Master of Professional Studies graduate degree in Aging Services Leadership is a 30-hour program, which incorporates a curriculum-spanning applied project. Courses are offered in a blended format, combining the best of online and classroom learning, allowing students to complete the program in one year.
We also offer three Professional Graduate Certificates, and details may be found on the Graduate Certificate area of this site.
Graduate students have the benefit of participating in the University’s TransformAging initiative. This industry-focused outreach initiative is designed to achieve five primary objectives:
- Be a neutral convener of conversations of significance regarding aging issues;
- Provide useful and timely information and training for both professional and family caregivers;
- Shape the faith-based community’s aging ministries, including addressing spiritual formation and end-of-life issues;
- Serve as the catalyst for applied research and design for professionals in the field; and
- Transform the public policy thinking on aging through extensive perception leadership work.