Lipscomb University has made a commitment to help find lasting and meaningful solutions to long-term and post-acute care challenges in the United States. This is why we created the School of TransformAging, to better serve the needs of and empower this growing community.
This industry-focused outreach initiative is designed to achieve five primary objectives:
- Be a neutral convener of conversations of significance regarding aging issues;
- Provide useful and timely information and training for both professional and family caregivers;
- Shape the faith-based community’s aging ministries, including addressing spiritual formation and end-of-life issues;
- Serve as the catalyst for applied research and design for professionals in the field; and
- Transform the public policy thinking on aging through extensive perception leadership work.
The School of TransformAging wants to give you just what you need, when you need it. That’s why we have revitalized our curriculum to be offered on-line to meet your busy, working schedule. You can now take only those courses of most interest, without the need to pursue a degree. Or, if you want to earn an undergraduate or graduate degree, we can help you stack your competencies and credentials toward degree completion.