About the School of TransformAging
Lipscomb University has made a commitment to help find lasting and meaningful solutions to long-term and post-acute care in the United States. TransformAging at Lipscomb University has been designed to achieve five primary objectives:
- Be a neutral convener of conversations of significance regarding aging issues;
- Offer the Nation’s most innovative academic programs in aging services and educate a new workforce who will passionately pursue careers with the aging and demonstrate a holistic skill set;
- Provide useful and timely information and training for both professional and family caregivers;
- Serve as the catalyst for applied research and design for professionals in the field, and
- Transform public policy and public opinion on aging through extensive thought leadership and educational campaigns.
- Learn more about the TransformAging initiative at Lipscomb University by watching a clip from On Modern Age!