Pricing and Payment
Tuition and fees for the MSSE program are as follows:
- 36-hour program / $1,225 per credit hour (all classes are 3 hours)*
- The MSSE program carries an inaugural discount of 25% off tuition for the first year of the program (only valid for MSSE cohorts starting in August 2013 and January 2014).
- Course materials and fees included in tuition
- Tuition adjustments occur each May
Financial Assistance Options
Alternative and Stafford student loans are available through lending agencies, and application materials are available through the financial aid office at Lipscomb (615.966.1791, 800.333.4358 or financialaid.lipscomb.edu). After completing and submitting your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and loan application, it will take approximately four weeks for the financial aid office to receive your FAFSA results. The student loan process and FAFSA filing takes time to process, so please complete these documents and submit them at least six weeks prior to the start of the semester you are enrolled.
Contact your program director for information on Assistantships.
Yellow Ribbon Program:
Graduate degree programs at Lipscomb University are approved for the training of veterans and eligible under laws administered by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. The total value of a Lipscomb graduate degree provided to veterans is sufficient to provide a MHCI degree at a substantially reduced cost. This amount may include books and fees. For more information visit yellowribbon.lipscomb.edu.
* Cost per credit hour subject to change