Master of Science in Information Security (InfoSec)
The existing shortage of skilled workers and anticipated growth in the IT field creates the demand for individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to oversee and secure organizations’ data and information in an ethical manner. Today, companies are in desperate need of information security experts. It is critical that organizations lock down their information and continually look for new ways to keep it secure to new threats.
Lipscomb University offers a Master of Science in Information Security degree designed to develop leaders ready to meet these challenges. This degree—which focuses on both the managerial and design issues in information security—will prepare you for a career in a variety of scenarios from large corporations to the development of your own entrepreneurial information security capability.
- Ideal student has a degree in IT or is currently working as an information technology professional
- Faculty are leaders in their field, dedicated to working with students and offering personalized attention not often found at other institutions
- Weekend classes are held each month, with 36-hour coursework delivered in as little as 18 months plus two months of individual capstone project work
- “Cohort” program model, which means you stay with the same students through the entire program learning from, supporting and networking with each other
- Prepares students for leadership technology positions with above-average compensation
Today, companies are in desperate need of information security experts. Earn a master’s degree from Lipscomb University and earn the credentials you need to be a leader in this exciting and growing field.