Graduate Admission Requirements
Eligible students should meet one of the following requirements:
- Hold an advanced degree (Master’s or Doctorate) in a relevant area of health care
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant area of study, with five years of related work experience
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant area of study and submit GRE scores with application
2. Application Fee: A non-refundable $50 application fee must be submitted online with a credit card or by check before the application is evaluated by the School of Computing and Informatics.
3. Official Transcripts: To be admitted as a graduate student, the School of Computing and Informatics requires an official transcript from all universities and colleges previously attended. Each applicant must have an undergraduate degree with at least a 3.0 or better for full admission. Please allow 4-6 weeks for transcript delivery.
4. Standardized Test Scores: The official standardized tests for admission into the The School of Computing and Informatics is the GRE. An applicant must receive an 800 or higher on the GRE for graduate admission.
5. References: Each applicant is required to submit two references: professional and academic. Click here for Reference Form.
6. Personal Statement: The School of Computing and Informatics wants to know (1) your personal and career goals and (2) how the graduate program will contribute to the achievement of your goals. Click here for Personal Statement Form.
7. On-Campus Interview: After all application documents are received and academic requirements are met, the program director will invite you to an on-campus interview.
REGISTRATION NOTICE: After admission has been confirmed, graduate students are required to submit additional documentation to begin registering for courses. To view and download these forms please click here.
Please send all materials to:
School of Computing and Informatics
ATTN: Lara Flora
One University Park Drive
Nashville, TN 37204
To check your application status please contact Lara Flora at 615.966.5083 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although we offer a paper Graduate Application, we ask prospective students to apply online for processing purposes.