Giving to the Institute for Sustainable Practice
Become an Institute Associate
The Institute for Sustainable Practice appreciates those in the community and around the country who give to support the Institute. Your gift allows us to:
- Invest in new tools and practices to continue expanding our innovative sustainability curriculum
- Attract excellent students who are passionate about sustainability
- Fund programming and events designed to implement sustainable principles in workplaces, homes and communities
- Provide scholarships that suport our undergraduate and graduate students through research and travel opportunities
- Support Nashville's and the world's sustainability leaders in teaching, community lectureships and mentoring for future leaders
We welcome and appreciate gifts of all sizes. Donors who choose to give at the $1,000 annual level become Institute Associates. This designation allows donors to become special affiliates of the Institute and participate in several unique opportunities, including annual advisory meetings with our Executive Director and early notification and invitations to Institute events.
You can sign up today to become an Institute Associate. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.