Summer Housing 2015
Summer Resident Information
- Sewell (Male Residents)
- Traditional Johnson (Female Residents)
*Rates are subject to change before being incurred by the student
Maymester, Junemester, Julymester (per "mester")
Double Occupancy (June and July).—$1,550
Summer---Term I or II
Double Occupancy (June or July)—$800
Bison Bucks are recommended for summer students and can be purchased online.
How to reserve a summer room
- Pay a $35 housing processing fee online, with cash or check at the residence life office, or mail to:
Office of Residence Life
One University Park Drive
Nashville, TN 37204
- Fill out the summer housing application.
- You will receive your summer assignment by email from your summer head resident.
- Can I live on campus in the summer if I am not taking summer courses? Yes, as long as you are registered for courses in the fall.
- Can I stay on campus the entire summer? You can stay on campus for all terms for which you are enrolled. All summer residents must move out or move your belongings to your fall housing assignment by 6 p.m. Saturday after final summer exams. However, students will not be able to stay in the dorm between the end of summer and the beginning of fall semester.
- Can I leave my belongings in the residence hall during the summer? No, if you are not living on campus during the summer you need to completely move out of the residence hall. If you live on campus for part of the summer, you must move out completely except for the terms for which you are registered.
- Can I have a private room? Yes, as long as space permits you can pay for and live in a private room.
- Will I have curfew if I stay on campus? No, summer residents do not have a curfew but they are expected to uphold all of Lipscomb’s policies as described in the student handbook.
- Can I stay on campus if I don’t have a preferred roommate? Yes, if you do not have a preferred roommate we will assist you in finding a summer roommate.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 615.966.6062 for more information.