INFORMATION & APPLICATION
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact the mentoring office directly.
PROGRAM INFORMATION FOR SOPHOMORES, JUNIORS, & SENIORS
- YOUR MENTOR - You will be paired with an Adult Mentor for the whole 2014-2015 school year. You will meet with your mentor once every two weeks for about an hour.
- YOUR FRESHMEN MENTEE - You will also be paired with a Lipscomb Incoming Freshmen in August of 2014 to mentor them through their first year and will meet with them once every two weeks for about an hour.
- MENTORING FOCUS - These mentoring relationship will focus on holistic development but with a main emphasis on spiritual formation in growing in love and devotion to Jesus.
TIMELINE - The Process From Now to August
- APPLY - You will fill out an online application below.
- WE CONTACT YOU - This summer we will contact you and answer any questions you may have.
- GET EQUIPPED - Late this summer, we will send you a quick and simple online video to prepare you for your mentoring relationships.
- GET MATCHED - In early August, you will find out the awesome, compatible student mentee and adult mentor that The Joshua Project picked out for you based on your application.
- MEET YOUR MENTOR & MENTEE - As school starts, you will start meeting with your adult mentor and Freshmen mentee!