So you're all packed up and ready to go. Move-in day at Lipscomb is one of the most fun days of the year! Special activities are planned in your dorm, as well as around campus, all to welcome you to campus (or back to campus). You'll make new friends, find your old friends and get settled in for the school year that lies ahead. We'll have volunteers on hand to help you move your things and before you know it, you're all done!
Freshman Move-In Information—Fall 2015
Move-In Days are open to all incoming freshman and transfers attending the August Advance session. The dates for Move-In Days are:
- Sunday, August 16 any time after 8 a.m.
- Monday, August 17 any time after 8 a.m.
Here's some information to know about Move-In Days
- Volunteers will be available during Move-In on: Sunday, August 16 from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- The business office and financial aid will be available for students and parents. Those times will be announced closer in.
- As is tradition, remember to show your Lipscomb spirit and wear purple on Move-In Day!
Returning Students Move-In Information—Fall 2015
- Saturday, August 22 any time after 8 a.m.
- Sunday, August 23 any time after 8 a.m.
Housing Processing Fee (Upperclassmen)
A $150 housing processing fee, refundable until May 1, must be paid for you to be eligible for on campus room reservations each academic (Fall and Spring) year. A $35 housing processing fee applies to Summer term, and may be paid using this form. The Village $200 housing processing fee is non-refundable unless you do not get in.
You will be directed to a credit card payment page after you complete this form. Both forms must be completed. You may also pay by check or cash in the Office of Residence Life located in the Bennett Campus Center, office 100.
Upperclassmen may get started below to pay the $150 Housing Processing Fee. Freshmen and other first-time students pay your housing fees in myLipscomb.
One University Park Drive
Nashville, TN 37204
800.333.4358, x. 6062
Location on Campus: First Floor of Bennett Campus Center, Room 100
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.