INFORMATION & APPLICATION
PROGRAM INFORMATION FOR FRESHMEN MENTEES
- You will be paired with a Lipscomb Sophomore, Junior, or Senior to mentor you through your Freshmen year.
- You will commit to meet every two weeks during the school year for about an hour with your mentor.
- The mentoring relationship will focus on holistic development but with a main emphasis on spiritual formation in growing in love and devotion to Jesus.
TIMELINE - The Process From Now to August
- APPLY - You will fill out an online application below.
- WE CONTACT YOU - This summer we will contact you and answer any questions you may have.
- GET EQUIPPED - Late this summer, we will send you a quick and simple online video to prepare you for your mentoring relationship.
- GET MATCHED - In early August, you will find out the awesome, compatible student mentor that The Joshua Project will pick out for you based on your application.
- MEET YOUR MENTOR - As school starts, you will start meeting with your mentor!