Dining & Meal Plans
We offer a variety of food choices and dining plans to accommodate students' lifestyles and schedules.
Located in the Bennett Campus Center, the Bison Café offers a variety of freshly prepared food selections and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in a cafeteria setting. Hours vary by the school year calendar.
On-campus Food Court
Within Bennett, students can also find more fast-food options, including Chick-fil-A, Starbucks, Blue Coast Burrito, Papa John's Pizza, Auntie Anne's Pretzels and more.
Off-campus Dining Options
Just as the city is our campus and the world our classroom, the city is becoming our dinner table. Students now have more dining options as part of a new off-campus dining program launched by Sodexo, Lipscomb’s dining service partner.
Bison Bucks can be used off campus at:
- Subway, 4000 Granny White Pk., Nashville
- Sweet Cece’s, 4031 Hillsboro Pk., Ste. 905, Nashville
- Copper Kettle, 4004 Granny White Pk., Nashville
- The Well Coffeehouse, 2035 Richard Jones Rd., Nashville
- Which Wich, 2002 Richard Jones Rd. Nashville
- Kalamata’s, 1703 Portland Ave., Nashville
- Jam Coffeehouse, 1210 Wedgewood Ave., Nashville
2013-14 Meal Plans (per semester)
*2014-2015 Meal Plan charges have not been set. Please keep in mind that the pricing below is subject to change
- Bison Stampede (12 meals a week with $500 Dining Dollars) $2,199
- Bison Herd (10 meals a week with $600 Dining Dollars) $2,086
- Bison Traveler (seven meals a week with $650 Dining Dollars) $1,890
- Bison Four (four meals a week with $500 Dining Dollars) $1,288
- The Village Residents (900 Dining Dollars $250 Bison Bucks) $1,150
- Unlimited Freshman Experience I (with $425 Dining Dollars) $2,310
- Unlimited Freshman Experience II (with $250 Dining Dollars) $2,110
Note: Incoming freshmen and those who are beginning the fall semester with less than 24 earned credit hours are required to purchase a freshman experience plan. Bison Four is for Seniors (90+ hours) and The Village Plan is for Village residents only.
For an online Meal Plan form, click here. If you would like information about Bison Bucks, click here.
*As of September 2013, Bison Bucks are no longer loaded through the Residence Life Office and cannot be charged to the students bill.
For more information regarding pricing for room and board, click here.