Dining & Meal Plans
We offer a variety of food choices and dining plans to accommodate students' lifestyles and schedules.
Located in the Bennett Campus Center, the Bison Café offers a variety of freshly prepared food selections and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in a cafeteria setting. Hours vary by the school year calendar.
On-campus Food Court
Within Bennett, students can also find more fast-food options, including Chick-fil-A, Starbucks, Blue Coast Burrito, Papa John's Pizza, ZeBi's and more.
Off-campus Dining Options—Bison Bucks
Just as the city is our campus and the world our classroom, the city is becoming our dinner table. Students now have more dining options as part of a new off-campus dining program. We're currently finalizing our Bison Bucks locations for the upcoming academic year. Check the Lipscomb Dining Services website for the current list of those locations.
Meal Plans 2014-2015
- Bison Stampede (14 dining hall meals a week with $500 Dining Dollars) $2,310
- Bison Herd (12 dining hall meals a week with $600 Dining Dollars) $2,185
- Bison Traveler (7 dining hall meals a week with $650 Dining Dollars) $1,985
- Bison Four (4 dining hall meals a week with $500 Dining Dollars) $1,355
- The Village Residents ($900 Dining Dollars $250 Bison Bucks) $1,150
- Unlimited Freshman Experience I (with $425 Dining Dollars) $2,310
- Unlimited Freshman Experience II (with $250 Dining Dollars) $2,110
Note: Incoming freshmen and those who are beginning the fall semester with less than 24 earned credit hours are required to purchase a freshman experience plan. Bison Four is for Seniors (90+ hours) and The Village Plan is for Village residents only.
For an online Meal Plan form is below. If you would like information about Bison Bucks, click here.
*As of September 2013, Bison Bucks are no longer loaded through the Residence Life Office and cannot be charged to the students bill.
For more information regarding pricing for room and board, click here.
*2014-2015 Cost Sheet has not been loaded.