So, you might wonder what sparked Spark. Well, we knew there was a need for something different. A place to be inspired, to be creative, and to collaborate for great ideas and outcomes. A place full of energy and experts dedicated to making meetings a success. A place that reflects the best in adult learning and collaboration born from Lipscomb University.
The Spark Advantage
- Flexible space designed to accommodate a meeting of 2 to 144 people
- Space that serves the social and business objectives of a meeting
- Off site space focuses participants on the event and eliminates distractions
- Allows for private meetings and strategy sessions
- Professional facilitators are available to guide groups through the collaborative process to resolve conflict or advance strategic objectives
- Retreats are thoughtfully executed by expert staff
- Professional development programs designed and executed by experts in business/management education and executive training
We are continually looking for ways to improve your business performance, collaboratively share knowledge and bring new ideas to the table. We welcome your thoughts and suggestions, and are proud to host your next meeting or event.
Want to learn more about what we have to offer here at Spark?
Try downloading our Overview Document, or our individualized information handouts on our Downloads Page.