SW On-line Credit
NACSW Online Continuing Education
Easy, “On-Demand” Access!
Online continuing education through the North American Association of Christians in Social Work (NACSW) aims to offer easy, “on-demand” access to a wide array of high quality training options sensitive to the ethical integration of faith and practice from the comfort of your computer or mobile device. All trainings included in this program provide CEUs accredited by the Association of Social Work Boards.
NACSW’s online continuing education program offers several formats of convenient, high-quality trainings depending on your preference.
• Virtual Study Groups (A multi-week, interactive approach to small group, online continuing education – a first of its kind in social work continuing education)
Numerous Content Areas!
Select courses within the following content areas:
• Social Work Ethics, Values, and Professional Relationships
• Direct Practice: Individuals, Couples, Families and Children
• Human Development, Diversity, and Behavior in the Environment
• Direct Practice: Groups and Communities
• Administration and Work with Organizations
• Public Administration and Policy
• Social Work Education
• Social Work Research
• Technology & Social Work
• Research and Practice with Ethnically Diverse Populations
Here is a link to the online program: http://nacsw.org/CEU/
Here is a link to the partner schools: http://www.nacsw.org/CEUPartners.htm