Lipscomb Security and Safety is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and secure environment on the campuses of Lipscomb University and David Lipscomb Campus Schools, while respecting the rights and dignity of individuals utilizing facilities and involved in programs. This mission will be accomplished within the constraints of Metro Nashville ordinances, laws of the state of Tennessee, and laws of the United States of America. Lipscomb Security and Safety will strive and excel in developing awareness, support, and involvement in security and safety efforts for the Lipscomb community in a responsible and professional manner. Lipscomb Security and Safety is fully committed to:
· Providing high quality service as an integral, respected and trusted part of the Lipscomb community.
· Protecting students, faculty, staff and guests.
· Treating faculty, staff, students, and guests with respect and sensitivity.
· Creating a safe environment for the entire Lipscomb family, including our guests coming to our campus for events.
· Promoting risk reduction through education and training.
· Assisting with enforcement of rules and regulations.
Our staff and officers continually strive to improve in areas of emergency response through education and training. Lipscomb Security and Safety is “working to serve the Lipscomb community better”.