NEW! Current students, alumni and former students can now order official transcripts and remit payment online 24 hours/ 7 days a week.
Lipscomb University has partnered with Avow Services to provide online transcript ordering. With this new service, you can utilize these new features:
- Receive a text message once the order is processed.
- Receive an email notification once the transcript is sent or ready for pick up.
- Track the status of your order.
- Payment is not charged until the transcript order is processed.
- Order a transcript to be sent electronically.
Transcript ordering fee is $5.00 per copy.
Standard processing time is 1-3 business days from receipt of the transcript order. Allow a week for processing transcripts at the beginning and end of the semester (during the months of August, December, January and May). Transcript fees cannot be billed to your Lipscomb account.
Transcript requests should be submitted at least a week before the transcript is needed. All final decisions on the issuance of transcripts will be made by the Registrar. No transcripts will be issued until all accounts with the university have been satisfactorily settled.
Contact the Registrar's Office at 615-966-1788 if you have any questions.