Petition to Walk Early
Students who complete requirements for graduation in August are eligible to participate in the May graduation exercises provided these specific criteria are met:
- At the beginning of the summer term, you will lack 12 or fewer hours to complete all graduation requirements.
- You will complete all requirements for graduation, including 126 earned hours, by the end of the summer term.
- You have a 2.2 GPA overall, in your major and in your minor.
If you wish to petition, complete the following steps:
- Print a copy of your transcript and GradMap from myLipscomb. Click here to login to myLipscomb to print these documents.
- Click below to download the Petition to Walk Early form.
- Arrange a time to meet with your major and/or minor professor(s) to have this form initialed on page one and signed on page two.
- Set up an appointment to meet with the Registrar to have this form signed before February 22th.