Whether you are just beginning to play tennis or if you are an experienced player, the LRC Adult Programs will help you improve your tennis game. The LRC offers programs ranging from beginner to advance. Here at the Lipscomb Racquet Club we believe that fitness plays a major role in improving your tennis game as well. We offer several different fitness class options that are geared towards making you a better tennis player. We also offer great league options as well. Join in with the LRC Adult Programs to improve your game and meet others who love to play. Clinics are an hour and a half long; if there are less than four participants clinics will run for only one hour.
Men's & Women's Adult Clinics
Session 1 (5 lessons) Cost: $100.00 for all 5 lessons or $25.00 drop in fee
- Men’s Clinic: Mondays, 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (March 2, 9, 16, 23, 30)
- Beginner Women’s Clinic: Wednesdays, 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (March 4, 11,18, 25, April 1)
- Intermediate Women’s Clinic: Sundays, 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. (March 1, 8, 15, 22, 29)
- Advance Women’s Clinic: Sundays, 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. (March 1, 8, 15, 22, 29)
Session 2 (6 lessons) Cost: $120.00 for all 6 lessons or $25.00 drop in fee
- Men’s Clinic: Mondays, 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (April 13, 20, 27, May 4, 11, 18)
- Beginner Women’s Clinic: Wednesdays, 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (April 15, 22, 29, May 6, 13, 20)
- Intermediate Women’s Clinic: Sundays: 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. (April 12, 19, 26, May 3, 10, 17)
- Advance Women’s Clinic: Sundays, 3:30 p.m.– 5:00 p.m. (April 12, 19, 26, May 6, 13, 20)
Adult Summer Camps
The LRC is once again partnering with Nike and we will be offering two weekend Summer Camps for Adults in 2015. These two action pack days will include fitness training for tennis, video analysis of the forehand, backhand, and serve. We will also cover strategy and help improve your technique so you will leave on Sunday playing better tennis. Visit the Summer Programs page for more information.
NALTA and MTTL
League play has always brought exciting events to the Lipscomb Racquet Club. Sign your team up for a league season or yearly tennis experience. USTA and MTTL teams are welcome to come and play at the club. For more information please email, email@example.com.
Cardio Tennis is a high energy fitness activity that combines the best features of the sport of tennis with cardiovascular exercise, delivering the ultimate, full body, calorie burning aerobic workout. Springtime dates and rates will be announced January 5. Please check back for further details.
New and exciting strength and conditioning program that is starting here at the LRC. Dates, times and description will be released January 5.