Lipscomb Bison & Tiny Bison Summer Camps
About LRC Camps
As the Lipscomb Racquet Club has grown over the past few years, we have been able to increase the number and types of summer camps we offer. We currently have two different types of camps to offer that cover ages 4-17 and players of all abilities. Please keep checking back with us for information on our tournament camps for competitive players.
Lipscomb Employee Discount
Lipscomb Employees all receive a 25% discount on all week long summer camps at the LRC (drop-in rates not included).
- State of the art facility
- 6:1 Student teacher ratio
- Camp T-shirt
- College level coaching staff
- Great learning environment, with competitive play
Dates / Rates / Schedules
Bison Tennis Camp (Ages 8 - 17)
The Bison Tennis Camp is for the older player and is open to players of all abilities. Whether you are picking up a racquet for the first time or are an experienced tournament player, the Bison Tennis Camp has something to offer. Combining conditioning, drilling, cross-training, and match play, this camp has all the ingredients for a great week of tennis.
- Session 1: June 3rd - June 7th $285 per week
- Session 2: June 17th - June 21st $75 daily drop-in rate
- Session 3: July 8th - July 12th $315 Monday morning sign-up
- Session 4: July 22nd - July 26th
- Session 5: July 29th - August 2nd
- 8:30-9:00am Check-In (first day only)
- 8:45-9:00am Campers Arrive
- 9:00-9:15am Warm-Up & Stretch
- 9:15-9:30am “Shot of the Day”
- 9:30am-Noon Video, Instruction, Drills
- Noon-12:45pm Lunch (Campers bring lunch)
- 12:45-1:15pm Cross-Training Games
- 1:15-3:00pm Match Play
- 3:00pm Pick Up
- FRIDAY PICK-UP: Noon
Bison Tournament Group (USTA U12's to U18's)
Our newest camp has been introduced to fulfill the needs of the serious tournament player. Covering the finer details of stroke production with a constant focus on performance and competition, players will enjoy drilling and training, tennis specific presentations, and match play. The last day of camp will be a fully-fledged tournament that is also open to drop-in competitors.
- Session 1: June 10th - June 13th $175 per week (includes dinner)
- Session 2: June 24th - June 27th $50 daily drop-in rate
- Session 3: July 15th - July 18th $30 tournament drop-in rate
- 1:00pm Regular drop-off at tennis center
- 1:00-1:30pm Drilling & Stroke Production
- 1:30-2:30pm Performance (training by college-level coaches and players)
- 2:30-3:00pm "Battle Room" Talks on fundamental tennis topics (Nutrition, Mental Approach, Strategy, etc.)
- 3:00-5:00pm Match-Play
- 5:00-5:45pm Dinner
- 5:45pm Pick Up
- THURSDAY: 1:00-5:00pm - Full Tournament, drop-ins welcome!
Tiny Bison Day Camp (Ages 4-7)
Our Tiny Bison Day Camps are designed for the younger player who is just starting the game. A strong emphasis is placed on learning the techniques for each shot in a fun and enjoyable way. Breaks are taken frequently so that players can cool down in our air conditioned club house, and they will also head inside the Student Activity Center for some fun and games to take them out of the heat as well.
- Session 1: June 10th - June 13th $195 per week
- Session 2: June 24th - June 27th $60 daily drop-in rate
- Session 3: July 1st - July 3rd (Drop-In only) $215 Monday morning sign-up
- Session 4: July 15th - July 18th
- Session 5: July 29th - August 1st
- 8:30-9:00am Check-in (first day only)
- 8:45-9:00am Campers arrive
- 9:00-9:15am Warm-Up & Stretch
- 9:15-10:15am “Shot of the Day”
- 10:15-10:45am Snack (Campers bring snack)
- 10:45-11:30am Indoor Games
- 11:30-Noon Lunch (Campers bring lunch)
All registrations require a $50 registration fee that will be subracted from the total cost of the camp. For January registrants, your 25% will be subtracted from the full cost of the camp when payment is due on the first day.
Note: Tiny Bison Camp 3 is drop-in only (due to shortened schedule for July 4th week), you cannot register online for this camp.
Please click the link below to view the print brochure for our summer camps.