Site Supervisor Information
Thank you for your willingness to serve as a site supervisor for a student in the M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling program at Lipscomb University. We are excited about partnering with you to prepare our student to enter the field of counseling. We value the supervisory process and relationship and hope that our students will experience the best possible alliance with you.
Here are some items that might be of interest to you:
- Clinical Experiences Handbook
- Site Supervisor Evaluation
- Best Practices Agreement - Practicum
- Best Practices Agreement - Internship I
- Best Practices Agreement - Internship II
- Association for Counselor Education and Supervision's (ACES) Best Practices in Clinical Supervision
- National Board for Certified Counselors Continuing Education Requirements
CE Training Opportunities
- Planning for success with your Lipscomb student: A review of ACES Best Practices in Clinical Supervision Guidelines. Two (2) hour NBCC-approved CE credits. Please click here to take this 2 hour CE quiz.
- Save the Date: Third Annual Caring Connections Conference presented by Lipscomb University Department of Psychology and Counseling & AGAPE's Counselor Training Institute on . 4.5 NBCC-approved CE hours of supervision training will offered in addition to other great workshops.
NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider Number 4585