REQUIREMENTS FOR RESIDENCY PROGRAM
In order to be considered for the Residency Program, applicants must be eligible for Tennessee pharmacy licensure within 2 months of beginning the program
1. SUBMIT ON-LINE: APPLICATION for ADMISSION. Applications must be submitted electronically via the Lipscomb Residency website. Please read the instructions carefully to be sure the application is submitted properly. The deadline for submitting applications is January 9, 2014.
2. SUBMIT ON-LINE: LETTER OF INTENT and CURRICULUM VITAE- A concise statement of your career goals as a resident as well as a statement of your education, qualifications, and experiences must be uploaded on your Application Form combined in one document.
3. SUBMIT ON-LINE: THREE LETTERS OF REFERENCE are required. Please direct your references to the Pharmacy Residency Online Recommendation Form (https://secure.lipscomb.edu/pharmpractice/Form/Detail/1768). Here they will complete a short questionnaire about you and upload their letter of reference.
4. SUBMIT BY MAIL: An OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT from School or College of Pharmacy must be mailed to:
Benjamin Gross, Pharm.D., BCPS, BCACP, BC-ADM,CDE
Department of Pharmacy
Lipscomb University College of Pharmacy
One University Park Drive
Nashville, TN 37204
5. INTERVIEW: A personal, on-site interview is required for admission to the Lipscomb University College of Pharmacy Residency Program. Applicants will only be scheduled for an interview when their application process has been completed.