Group Leader Information
A group leader is either a youth minister or an adult who is responsible for bringing a group of teens to IMPACT. As a group leader your responsibilities are as follows:
- Submit an IMPACT Group application either online or by mail and send a deposit check.
The deposit is $25 per person (adults, chaperones, and campers) who plan to attend.
- Submit all information by deadlines .
- Register your group when you arrive at IMPACT.
- Organize your group devo each night
- Make sure all campers, adults, and their luggage get back home!
Scroll down to printable applications.
IMPACT Deadline Dates
May 2 - Confirm numbers
You must confirm the number of spots you want for IMPACT.
You can reduce the number of spots you
want anytime before this date without penalty.
Please call 615-966-6284 or 800-333-4358, ext. 6284 if you have any questions.
May 6 - Balance due.
June 12 - Camper applications are due -please DO NOT FAX, mail to: IMPACT, Lipscomb University, One University Park Drive, Nashville, TN 37204