Junior: June 16th-19th
Senior: June 19th-24th
IMPACT is a summer event at Lipscomb designed to provide an atmosphere for teens that enables the development of a personal faith, which will impact their world for Christ.
It began in 1992 with 250 campers, counselors, and adults coming together to worship. The main focus of IMPACT is Christ. Whether it is through prayer, praise, classes, or the messages of the speakers, IMPACT week has been one that teens cherish.
The IMPACT theme is always a mystery till the curtain opens. The theme is developed with varied emphasis on different elements of Christian faith from evangelism and textual studies to spiritual development. As well as classes, speakers and worship, campers will enjoy morning Impact which has become the comic break of the day. There is also the Coffee House where Christian groups perform in an intimate environment and campers can attend at their leisure.
We are excited about IMPACT 2017 and pray that it will be a week that brings glory to Christ and provides special memories for years to come.
IMPACT 2017: June 16 - June 24
IMPACT Junior Dates
Friday morning, June 16, - Monday morning, June 19
Current '16-'17 school year, 6-8 grades
IMPACT Senior Dates
Monday afternoon, June 19 - Saturday morning, June 24
Current '16-'17 school year, 9-12 grades
To Register: Group Applications for IMPACT 2017 may be submitted beginning February 1, 2017
- Fill out the on-line registration form.
- Pay the non-refundable $25.00/per person deposit on-line or by *mail
- Pay your balance on-line or by *Mail by May 6, 2017
Cost For IMPACT 2017
- IMPACT Junior: $165, due by May 6, $25 late charge
- IMPACT Senior: $225, due by May 6, $25 late charge
Deposits are applied to the registration fees. Included in your cost are all meals, activities,lodging, and IMPACT t-shirt
If you are coming with a youth group… (or a friends youth group...)
- You should see your youth minister/group leader for an application.
- You will return your completed application and money to your group leader. All communication regarding registration will be through your group leader.
If you are coming as an individual…you can either
- Print a camper application, complete and mail it along with a $25 deposit check (made payable to Lipscomb University IMPACT).
- Email it to IMPACT@lipscomb.edu and pay online
Group Leaders…you can either…
- Register your group online by submitting the On-Line Group Application
- Print a Group Application Form and mail
Your registration will not be complete until we receive a deposit ($25/person) This can be paid online or by mail.
One University Park Drive
Nashville, TN 37204