Program Goals for the undergraduate program in dietetics:
- Graduates of the program will be qualified for acceptance into a dietetic internship program.
- Graduates will demonstrate competency in the Foundation Knowledge and Skills set forth by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics for Entry-Level practice.
- Graduates will demonstrate integrity that meets or exceeds the expectations of the internship directors and employers.
- The program will prepare graduates to demonstrate a commitment to community service
- To evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the education process on a continuous basis.