Lipscomb University Career Development Center
The Career Development Center is a great resource for our students and alumni. The Center provides career information and services to students and recent graduates. These services include career planning, job seeking, resume writing, interview scheduling, internships, job fairs, and job placement. Employers come to the Lipscomb University Campus for recruiting, career fairs and hiring activities.
New Job Resource Link
After College provides free online job boards to nursing schools and colleges. Students can find information about the jobs (description, benefits, etc.) and they can even apply to the job straight from the website. It is a great resource that allows students to compare their options and find the position that is best for them. It is also a great way to attract and maintain strong alumni ties.
Standing Job Searches or Services
- Tennessee Nurses Association
- American Nurses Association
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
Other Helpful Links
- ANA - Nursing World
- National Institute of Nursing Research
- National Council of State Board of Nursing
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- National League for Nursing
- American Society of Registered Nurses