Leadercast: Desmond Tutu, Malcolm Gladwell
Community business leaders can access the knowledge and experience of world-renowned leaders by attending Leadercast® at Lipscomb University’s Allen Arena on May 9.
The Leadercast event, 7 a.m.-3:30 p.m, is broadcast live from Atlanta, Ga., to hundreds of sites around the world, including the Lipscomb campus. This year’s speaker lineup includes:
- Andy Stanley, Leadership author and communicator
- Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Nobel laureate & human rights activist live from Cape Town, South Africa
- Malcolm Gladwell, Journalist and best-selling author of The Tipping Point and Outliers
- Randall Wallace, Screenwriter, director, producer & songwriter (Braveheart, Secretariat)
- Jack Welch, Former CEO of General Electric
- Laura Schroff, Former ad sale executive and best-selling author of An Invisible Thread
- Dr. Henry Cloud, Clinical psychologist and leadership consultant
- Simon Sinek, Best-selling author of Start with Why and leadership expert
- Laura Bush, First Lady of the United States (2001-2009) via exclusive video interview
Last year, more than 100,000 leaders from 14 countries attended Leadercast, a full-day, experiential conference now in its 15th year. Leadercast exists to positively change the way the world thinks about leadership.
This year’s theme – “Beyond You” – challenges leaders to focus outward rather than inward.
Cost to attend is $99 for individuals and $95 for groups. A super early bird ticket rate for individuals and groups of five or more is available through Feb. 28. An early bird ticket rate begins March 1 and lasts through April 30.
For more information about Leadercast, visit www.leadercast.com. For local ticketing information, call Nan Hensley at 615.966.6609 or visit http://leadercast.com/location/nashville.