Provide assistance to Lipscomb Missions through a variety of tasks including but not limited to creating and managing the videography aspect of the Lipscomb Missions strategic marketing plan.
- Creating 30 and 60 second videos for trip recruitment and event promotions
- Interviewing team leaders, students, alumni and friends
- Working alongside other Lipscomb Missions Interns who specifically focus on graphic design, journalism and social media/marketing.
- Working special events for Lipscomb Missions
- Other duties as assigned.
- No official work experience required, but must show proof of past projects whether for personal or professional use
- Although not necessary, it is preferred that applicants are an active or past participant of a Lipscomb mission trip
Job Related Qualifications
- Strong organizational skills
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Creative story-telling ability
- Can work independently while also within a team setting
- An estimated 5-10 hours per week will be required to perform the functions of this job.
- A few office hours are a must; most office hours are flexible.
Normal student worker wages apply.
Employment Time Frame
The current start date is set for on or before September 1st, 2012. The position will be held through the end of the spring semester 2013.