Distribution Formula

As someone who has committed to serving as a mission team leader, you automatically will receive 30% of the overall costs of your trip, not exceeding $450. You are eligible for an additional 20%, not exceeding $300, based on your involvement and level of participation with Lipscomb Missions. If a team's leadership is fully engaged with us throughout the year, they are eligible for 50% of the cost of their trip, not exceeding $750. Below is a breakdown of the how we calculate the formula:

Percent Max Amt Criteria
30% $450 Automatic: our thanks to you for being team leader!
10% $150 TL Meetings: leadership represented at all 3 scheduled training sessions (each worth 3.33%)
5% $75 Financial Stewardship: turned in previous year's expense report AND budget for current year.
5% $75 Communication: regular contact with your POC

Introduction   |   Guidelines for Requests   |   Request Form


 

Want to receive our monthly e-newsletter? Sign up here.


Lipscomb Missions
One University Park Drive Nashville, Tennessee 37204 missions@lipscomb.edu | 615.966.6049 | Ezell 238