Provide assistance to Lipscomb Missions through a variety of tasks including but not limited to writing articles and stories for content on website and inclusion in monthly e-newsletter
- Taking an initial idea for a potential article and turning it into a compelling story
- Interviewing team leaders, students, alumni and hosts in location
- Working special events for Lipscomb Missions
- Other duties as assigned.
- None required, but must show proof of literary expertise both grammatically and through storytelling
- Although not necessary, it is preferred that applicants are an active or past participant of a Lipscomb mission trip
Job Related Qualifications
- Strong organizational skills
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Can work independently while also within a team setting
- An estimated 5-10 hours per week will be required to perform the functions of this job
- A few office hours are a must; most office hours are flexible.
Normal student worker wages apply.
Employment Time Frame
The current start date is set for on or before September 1st, 2012. The position will be held through the end of the spring semester 2013.