Graphic Design Intern
Provide assistance to Lipscomb Missions through a variety of tasks including but not limited to creating promotional material, web design, and other various print materials
- Page layout
- Event assistance
- Special projects
- None required, but must show competency in strategic planning on typical responsibilities listed above.
- Although not necessary, it is preferred that applicants are an active or past participant of a Lipscomb mission trip
Job Related Qualifications
- Advanced knowledge/eperience with graphic design/editing software
- Strong organizational skills
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Can work independently while also within a team setting
- An estimated 5-10 hours per week will be required to perform the functions of this job
- Although hours are flexible and work can be completed remotely, there will be a weekly intern meeting you will be required to attend
Normal student worker wages apply.
Employment Time Frame
The current start date is set for on or before August 19, 2013. The position will be held through the end of the spring semester 2014.