iPad Rules and Guidelines 2013-2014
iPad Rules and Guidelines
Student Daily Responsibilities:
Make these part of your routine.
- The iPad should arrive at school everyday with a fully charged battery and a power adapter.
- The iPad should always be in the case.
- The iPad should always be placed on a stable and flat surface.
- The iPad should never be left unattended.
- The iPad should be labeled with student name.
Use your iPad as a responsible student.
- Read and follow Lipscomb Academy Acceptable Use Policy located in the Handbook.
- Keep all food, drinks, and markers away from the iPad.
- Use your iPad only for teacher approved activities..
- Students are only allowed to visit websites approved by the teacher or directly related to the topic the teacher assigns.
- If a student accidently goes to a website with inappropriate content, hit the back button and let the teacher know as soon as possible.
- The iPad is the responsibility of the student. Do not allow anyone to use your iPad. Students are not allowed to share without teacher approval.
- Sound should be turned off unless directed otherwise by the teacher.
- Do not use the iPad camera to take, forward, or view inappropriate pictures or movies.
- Do not use the iPad for capturing, forwarding, or viewing images of someone without their knowledge.
- Do not visit websites with inappropriate content.
- Do not access or send email from another student's email account.
- Never impersonate another person online.
- Never delete history or intentionally try to cover up inappropriate use of the iPad.