A residential camp for rising high school students. Presented by the Lipscomb University Institute for Law, Justice & Society.
Each summer, Lipscomb University hosts high school students from across the country to participate in a week long camp that exposes students to various aspects of the legal profession.
Law Camp will offer:
- A week with other highly-motivated peers seeking careers in the legal arena
- Networking opportunities with attorneys, lobbyists, elected officials, law enforcement officers and corporate executives
- Recreational and networking activities such as legal movie nights, miniature golf, go-karts and other outings to Nashville attractions
- An opportunity to explore sports and entertainment law, healthcare law, social justice issues, the court system and the legislative process
- A chance to discover your own legal skills as you work on a mock case.
We are no longer accepting Law Camp applications for our summer 2014 program. If you have already applied and have questions about the camp or applying for financial aid, please contact Neely Baugh at firstname.lastname@example.org.