...a residential camp for rising high school students.
Each summer, Lipscomb University hosts high school students from across the country to participate in a week long camp that exposes students to various aspects of the legal profession.
- A week with other highly-motivated peers seeking careers in the legal arena
- Networking opportunities with attorneys, lobbyists, elected officials, law enforcement officers and corporate executives
- Recreational and networking activities such as legal movie nights, miniature golf, go-karts and other outings to Nashville attractions
- An opportunity to explore sports and entertainment law, healthcare law, social justice issues, the court system and the legislative process
- A chance to discover your own legal skills as you work on a mock case.